Each region has something unique to offer, but when it comes to congress facilities, all of them have a wide range to choose from: from the most modern ones, to the ones housed in charming villas, antique palazzi and quaint castles.
In addition, hotels are constantly undergoing renovation, so that the most efficient equipment is always available.
The MICE sector has enourmously increased its revenue in the past few years. In
According to the data provided by the U.A.I. (Union des Associations Internationales), in 2006 Italy has been ranked number eight in Europe and number nine among the countries hosting international meetings.
• Accessibility: Italian regions can be easily reached by flight (
• Variety of Venues: in addition to the traditional convention centres and congress hotels, venues can be hosted in antique palaces, castles, historic residences and villas.
• Local Attractions: wonderful cities, each with its own artistic heritage and traditions; the sea and the coastline; spas; mountains; lakes; natural reserves and protected areas.
• Food and Wine: the main characteristic of the Italian cuisine is its healthy balance and the wide range of available products. Each region boasts typical local dishes, as well as wines.
• The Weather:
• Organisation: facilities and services offer a highly efficient and very well organised system. Most important, events are professionally organised and meet the highest European standards by Convention Bureaus,
For any further information and enquiry please contact:
Tel. 020 7399 3564
Fax. 020 7399 3567